Some folks in the Pacific Northwest are hesitant to turn to solar power. After all, we suffer through a lot of overcast days, right? Does it really make sense to go solar in Bellevue? If you’re on the fence about installing solar panels in Walla Walla or Seattle, consider the following facts:
- The Seattle area gets more days of sun than Germany, the world’s largest producer of solar power
- Installing solar panels significantly increases your home’s resale value
- Washington state offers its own solar incentives, in addition the familiar federal tax breaks
- Solora Solar offers a 25-year system performance warranty and a 10-year extended workmanship warranty
- Financing your solar power system can cover up to 100 percent of installation cost
- Solar panels operate more efficiently in Bellevue’s cooler climate than in hotter areas
- Our 24-hour monitoring of your solar install is free for life
- You will see savings fast, from your very first meter reading — and help the environment
Solora Is Your Solar Solution
As solar energy becomes more mainstream, you have more choices than ever before. Who you choose matters, because this is more than just an installation. With 30 years of experience exclusively in the solar industry and as one of Washington’s Top 10 Solar Contractors, we don’t just install and walk away. We offer custom system design, professional installation, and provide maintenance for decades to come. You will find that our experienced and knowledgeable team will stick with you throughout installation and ownership, so you can maximize your energy investment!
- Performance Warranty: 25 Years
- Product Warranty: 10 Years
- Workmanship Warranty: 10 Years
- Free 24 hours System monitoring
We’ll visit your home or business to determine the space available for a solar power system and evaluate your energy use. With this information we’ll go over your best options for installation, cost, and how soon you can see a return on your investment. As soon as the materials arrive, our team begins the installation, which usually takes 3-5 days. Call (800) 696-8935 for an appointment with a specialist today!
Although homeowners have been able to take advantage of incentives during the last decade while solar demand has increased, there is no guarantee these incentives will be around forever. Solar Installers of Washington are advocating for additional incentives in the face of scaled back incentives. Read their letter to the editor of the Puget Sound Business Journal here. As a member of SIW, Solora Solar believes incentives should continue and urges homeowners to act quickly if they are considering a solar install.
Is it time for your upgrade to solar? Don’t wait to get the professional assessment you need to make a great decision. Performing solar installations from Bellevue to Yakima and Tacoma to Tri-Cities, Solora Solar has got you covered.